Fall in Colorado means freezing weather is likely with 90's one day and snow the next. With temperatures quickly dropping, make sure your home is ready! Here are 10 ways to prepare:
- Shut down the pool and drain lawn/irrigation system and unhook hoses.
- Make sure your trees are trimmed well away from the house
- Make sure there are no holes in soffit and fascia that would allow critters in.
- Check your door seals.
- Cover your patio furniture
- Prepare for snow removal
- Clean your chimney and order firewood.
- Reverse your ceiling fans.
- Inspect your roof for any damages that may leak.
- Check doors and windows for any leaks.
Grab your cocoa or tea and enjoy the snow falling! Give us a call if you have any questions on how to winterize your home at 719-574-5000.